SingFest Weekend Tickets
Please add the number of each type of ticket that you want to the basket, then check the basket contents before providing your contact details and payment at the checkout.
We will email you confirmation of your order after collecting payment from your card via PayPal. Please note the booking conditions below including our cancellation policy.
Please note, under 18s must be accompanied by a full-price adult with a Singing Ticket.
Your party must include at least one adult singing ticket. If you would like to camp please buy your camping tickets, below.
Each person in your party that is camping must have one of these tickets.
We are limited on how many camper vans longer than 6 metres are permitted, so if you want to bring one then please buy a ticket for it. These are allocated on a first come, first served basis. Please note the 6m+ camper van site is a short distance away from the main field. Sorry, the site is unable to take caravans.
Saturday BBQ – Optional
Each BBQ meal includes your choice of two items from the BBQ, plus Bread Roll, Jacket Potato, Salad, Coleslaw and Sauces. You can also book an optional extra item for £1 if you buy the main £8 meal.
Please make choices for each person in your party who wishes a BBQ meal and add to basket each time.
Extra BBQ Item£1.00
1. Events must be paid for at the time of booking.
2. In the event of you cancelling (except under clause 5 below) tickets are non-refundable, however tickets are transferable. Please inform us of any changes via the website contact form or the email address from your booking.
3. Community Vox reserves the right to alter or cancel events, facilities, dates and staffing as necessary, but will always attempt to provide an event that matches as close as practicable the original.
4. Community Vox will not pay any refunds or consequential losses in respect of any changes necessary under clause 3 above, other than to offer a full refund if Community Vox:
- Cancels the event.
- Alters the date for the event.
- Changes the location of the event.
5. The person making this booking will notify Community Vox if any member of the party has been at risk of contact with an infectious or contagious disease. Should it be necessary to cancel the booking as a result of any such contact, then Community Vox will refund all the monies paid at our discretion.
6. The person making this booking acknowledges full responsibility for all persons included in the booking and indemnifies Community Vox for all losses incurred as a result of any such person’s actions.
7. Special medical dietary needs will only be catered for following advance agreement by Community Vox.
8. Children under the age of 18 are the responsibility of their parent or responsible adult (aged over 21) at all times. See our safeguarding Policy.
9. Community Vox reserves the right to refuse any booking without explanation.
10. Community Vox may use photos, images and videos taken at events in future publicity. If you do not want any media that clearly identifies you or your family to be used, please contact us prior to the event. If you require any media to be removed, then please contact us via the website contact form or the email address from your booking.