1. Events must be paid for at the time of booking.
2. In the event of you cancelling (except under clause 5 below) tickets are non-refundable, however tickets are transferable. Please inform us of any changes via the website contact form or the email address from your booking.
3. Community Vox reserves the right to alter or cancel events, facilities, dates and staffing as necessary, but will always attempt to provide an event that matches as close as practicable the original.
4. Community Vox will not pay any refunds or consequential losses in respect of any changes necessary under clause 3 above, other than to offer a full refund if Community Vox:
- Cancels the event.
- Alters the date for the event.
- Changes the location of the event.
5. The person making this booking will notify Community Vox if any member of the party has been at risk of contact with an infectious or contagious disease. Should it be necessary to cancel the booking as a result of any such contact, then Community Vox will refund all the monies paid at our discretion.
6. The person making this booking acknowledges full responsibility for all persons included in the booking and indemnifies Community Vox for all losses incurred as a result of any such person’s actions.
7. Special medical dietary needs will only be catered for following advance agreement by Community Vox.
8. Children under the age of 18 are the responsibility of their parent or responsible adult (aged over 21) at all times. See our safeguarding Policy.
9. Community Vox reserves the right to refuse any booking without explanation.
10. Community Vox may use photos, images and videos taken at events in future publicity. If you do not want any media that clearly identifies you or your family to be used, please contact us prior to the event. If you require any media to be removed, then please contact us via the website contact form or the email address from your booking.