2. In the event of you cancelling (except under clause 5 below) tickets are nonrefundable. However tickets are transferrable to another person for the same event with the agreement of Community Vox. Please inform us of any changes using firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Community Vox reserves the right to alter or cancel events, facilities, dates and staffing as necessary, but will always attempt to provide an event that matches as close as practicable the original.
4. Community Vox will not pay any refunds or consequential losses in respect of any changes necessary under clause 3 above, other than to offer a full refund if Community Vox:
– Cancels the event.
– Alters the date for the event.
– Changes the location of the event.
5. The person making this booking will notify Community Vox if any member of the party has been at risk of contact with an infectious or contagious disease. Should it be necessary to cancel the booking as a result of any such contact, Community Vox will, at its discretion, refund all the monies paid.
6. Any changes resulting from events under clauses 2 and 5 may incur an administrative charge at the discretion of Community Vox.
7. The person making this booking acknowledges full responsibility for all persons included in the booking and indemnifies Community Vox for all losses incurred as a result of any such person’s actions.
8. Special medical dietary needs will only be catered for following advance agreement by Community Vox.
9. Children under the age of 18 are the responsibility of their parent or responsible adult (aged over 21) at all times.
10. Community Vox reserves the right to refuse any booking without explanation.
11. Community Vox may use photos, images and videos taken at events in future publicity. If you do not want any media that clearly identifies you or your family to be used, please contact us prior to the event. If you require any media to be removed, then please contact as at email@example.com